For a small annual fee you can give your family total PEACE OF MIND that in the event of a disaster happening, all your important papers are …
Safe + Sound + Secure
Terms & Conditions
Store My Docs Pty Ltd ABN 88 160 820 342 provide its safe and secure document storage services (Services) subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. You can only store paper documents that fit into 1 x B4 envelope (provided by us) and which you are legally entitled to store.
2. We undertake to store your documents in a secure facility and take all reasonable care of them.
3. The facility is approved and accredited by the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) T4 and is certified ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001.
4. If there are two or more of you, you will be treated as owning the documents and receiving the Service jointly. Jointly owned documents will be released on the authority of EITHER party.
5. You can access stored documents by contacting us. Written authorisation to return documents will be required. We re-serve the right to ask for 5 days written notice. Any outstanding fees MUST be paid in full before documents are returned.
6. We will prepare hard and soft copies of your stored documents with a receipt for the originals. If we have an email address for you we will send copy documents in electronic PDF format unless you request paper versions.
7. Stored documents will NOT be reviewed by us. We accept absolutely no liability or obligation to advise you of any changes in legislation or taxation or any other relevant law which may affect you either directly or in-directly.
8. You must notify us promptly of any change to your name or address. If not and contact ceases clause 11 will apply.
9. We do not insure any documents held in storage. It is your responsibility to insure any documents held in storage.
10. The fixed storage fee is payable annually, in advance commencing on the date you signed this agreement whether or not your documents have been completed at the time.
11. If the storage fee remains unpaid within 2 months of the date that it becomes due and or contact ceases, we may do all or any of the following:
• Terminate this agreement;
• Remove the documents from storage;
• Use reasonable endeavours to contact you using any
contact details you provided to us including but not limited to
email addresses and contacting family members or other
persons to ascertain your contact details;
• Return the documents to you by post or any other means at
your last known address;
• Transfer the documents to any place or person we
12. You must reimburse us for any costs we incur through returning documents to you under clause 11.
13. You may end this agreement at any time by contacting us, paying all storage fees and other amounts owing and collecting all documents. If documents remain uncollected we will at your cost remove the documents from storage and return them to you by post at your last known address or transfer the documents to any place or person we deem appropriate. If the documents are returned to us via post because you are no longer at the last known address we can destroy them (if we have held them for a period of 7 years or more) or transfer them to another person or storage location.
14. We may end this agreement for any reason at any time by giving 7 days written notice at the address you provided us and thereafter sending your documents to that address.
15. We will not be liable to you whatsoever for any damage to, or removal of your documents, nor any consequential action taken against you following access and removal by any law enforcement and other officers, from a court order or other judicial or administrative body, statutory notice or demand, or request made by any police officer, taxation officer or other officer of or representing Australia or a State or Territory.
16. Where we reasonably believe that ownership of the documents has vested in an executor, trustee, statutory authority or other person, for any reason (including by your death, insolvency or incapacity), we may allow the trustee, executor, per-son or authority to remove the documents. If we release the documents in this circumstance our agreement will be terminated. Unless we are negligent, we will not be liable to you for any claim arising from the release of the documents under this clause.
17. We will not be liable to you for any loss of or damage whatsoever to documents stored by us where we did not breach our duty or the loss you are claiming is not a foreseeable consequence of such a breach.
18. We will not be liable whatsoever for any loss you suffer as a result of your own breach of this agreement.
19. You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement.
20. We may assign our rights under this agreement for our business purposes.
The terms and conditions in this agreement are governed by the laws in force in Western Australia.
Store My Docs Pty Ltd,
ABN 88 160 820 342, PO Box 2149, Subiaco 6904 WA
Tel: 1300 8111 97